Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pork Chop Casserole



OK Guys...let's get to posting some more! My recipe's are really not very good...I am relying on YOU! So get a move on!

This is another Mom recipe, that you all probably already have...but hey, it's what we had for dinner, and so that's what you get!

Ingredients

Pork Chops enough for your family
Oil
2c. Water
3/4 to 1c. long grain rice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sage
1 tsp. parsley flakes
dash pepper
1 onion, sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Directions

Brown pork chops in an electric frying pan. Remove from pan and add water, sage, salt, parsley, and pepper. Arrange rice on bottom of pan. Add chops then sliced onion over top. Stir up and add soup by tablespoonfuls over onion and chops. Simmer 1 hour, checking often to loosen rice and add more water if necessary.

*This meal has been Bubby approved*

2 comments:

Allison said...

Natalee, We love this blog!!! We made the mandarin chicken tonight and loved it. The chicken pot pie will be a new family favorite, and the poppy seed ham and swiss were a hit. I love how simple everything is, and it is all so good. When I was making the mandarin chicken I was thinking it was a little too hard (maybe because Kyle was screaming at me to eat), then I ate some and it was worth the effort, I will be making that again soon. I have more of your recipes on the menu for the week and we are looking forward to them. Thanks again.
The Rocks
P.S. keep em' coming =)

Allison said...

I forgot to tell you. Nathan said
"I don't make comments on blogs but I might make one on Natalee's." He really likes the new recipes.