Monday, November 17, 2008

Healthy Recipe Ideas?

So Brady and I have taken about a 2 month break from eating healthy.  It has been nice, but the pants are starting to get a little tight. :)  So, we decided today that we are going to try to be better.  Just wondering if any of you have any "healthy" recipes you would like to share.  I think the hardest thing about dieting is knowing what to cook!  I get stumped and end up rotating between salmon and taco salad every night.  Gets kind of old.  I am going to make Meg's chicken recipe from her trainer tonight, but I would love other ideas.  P.S.  I am not trying to make this into a healthy recipe blog or anything.  I'm going to post my Oreo truffle recipe soon - they are so good and oh so evil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I must say I can hardly wait for the Oreo truffle recipe. I just found one online, and am curious if it is the same. There are never too many ways to eat an Oreo :)