Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pina Colada's

I just made these tonight, but I totally stole the Recipe from Trisha. She posted it on her blog last summer, and Chris and I have made them like 4 times since then! I figured since she had already posted it on her blog, I would put it up on here for those of you who didn't get it off of hers last summer.

When Chris and I went on our Cruise we got hooked on pina colada's. We have tried to find some since then that tasted like the ones on the cruise, and this recipe is the only one I have tried where they taste EXACTLY like them! They are SO YUMMY and so easy! I can't make them fast enough to satisfy Cameron! He drinks them till his tummy can't hold anymore! :)

Ingredients:

7 oz of Pineapple Juice
2 oz of Coconut Milk (They sell this at Wal-mart, but it's kind of hard to find. It's over in the mixed drinks section in a little soup like can.)
1 cup of Crushed ice

Directions:
Blend together and top with Whip Cream and Maraschino Cherry.

1 comment:

Danna said...

Sounds yummy! I will have to give this a try. I usually just use the concentrated mix, but I am sure this is much better!