Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peanut Butter Pie Clarification

Ok, so I was just re-reading over my pie recipie's and was wondering if I made myself clear or not on the peanut butter pie. I don't think I did, so hopefully you either picked up on it yourself, or else you haven't made it yet and I didn't screw you up!!!

You only bake the pie if you put the merigne on it!!! If you don't do the merigne, then you don't need to bake it, just put the whip cream on top when the pudding is cooled.

SORRY if I was confusing. I'm so used to reading my own recipes and knowing what I mean, that I just don't double check sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification. I couldnt figure out why you cooked the pudding and then baked it, but I haven't made it yet so I didn't screw it up :) Thanks for more amazing recipes! Happy Thanksgiving!

Natalee said...

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Diana! I'm glad you didn't make it yet, I would have felt horrible! :) Let me know if it turns out with the CORRECT recipe. :)